- 334 Otero St # 2-4, Santa Fe, NM 87501
- 1 Bed · 2 Baths · 890 Sqft
- The easiest way to own a vacation home in Santa Fe. Walk to the Plaza and the shops, restaurants, museums or a quick trip to the mountains for picnics, hiking, skiing. Traditional Santa Fe style condo that is completly furnished including sheets, towels, dishs etc. HOA provides all building and equipment maintenance, furnishings, landscaping, cleaning. The HOA operates established rental program compliant with short term rental ordinance. Quartership interest in unit 2 of Campanilla Compound.
- 334 Otero St # 12-3, Santa Fe, NM 87501
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths
- Quarter Interest in a professionally managed and completely furnished downtown vacation condominium. Two story open ceiling in living-room, light and bright, social kitchen, dining, living-room arrangement. Weber gas grill right out the back door and a lovely, walled yard with outdoor dining area. Deck with nice views off second floor landing. Good separation for bedrooms - privacy. The living-room and each bedroom has a kiva style fireplace. Smooth plaster walls, vigas, Satillo floors main floor, pine wood floors ...
- 30 Alteza, Santa Fe, NM 87508
- One of the best view lots in Alteza Estates within minutes of town. Lots of quiet on this hill top property. Paved road to the lot line, under ground utilities and community water in this gated subdivision.
- 334 Otero St # 14-4, Santa Fe, NM 87501
- 2 Beds · 3 Baths · 1166 Sqft
- Charming condominium quarter ownership just a few blocks from the Plaza. Beautiful architectural details found in gracious old adobe home with vigas, kiva fireplaces, sculptural smooth plaster walls, hand adzed lintels above windows and doors. Tile kitchen and baths. All furnishings and maintenance, inside and out by COA ($1424.50 per Qtr). Fully compliant with short term rental Ordinance.
- 334 Otero St # 3-2, Santa Fe, NM 87501
- 1 Bed · 2 Baths · 945 Sqft
- The easiest way to own a vacation home in Santa Fe. Walk to the Plaza and the shops, restaurants, museums or a quick trip to the mountains for picnics, hiking, skiing. Traditional Santa Fe style condo that is completly furnished including sheets, towels, dishs etc. Condo fee covers everything (interior and exterior) and the HOA operates established rental program compliant with short term rental ordinance. Quartership interest in unit 3 of Campanilla Compound.
- 27 Domingo Rd, Santa Fe, NM 87508
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 3607 Sqft
- Private and quiet Eldorado location on a greenbelt lot. Main house features separate living room dining room and family room. Family room has an efficient pellet stove. Walled front entry, fenced back yard with garden areas, lots of storage, and a detached studio/workshop.
- 334 Otero St # 11-1, Santa Fe, NM 87501
- 2 Beds · 3 Baths · 1226 Sqft
- All the Santa Fe architectural details plus management to tend to every detail inside and out of this quarterownership property. Very nice two story condo, two bedrooms, each with private bath. Especially well situated on the property, this home enjoys sunset and city lights views from the upstairs deck. Walk through a handcrafted gate at the front entry courtyard and into a well furnished and impeccably maintained home, completely cared for by the Condominium Owners Association staff. Inside are smooth plastered w ...
- 7 Acote Ct, Santa Fe, NM 87508
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 3006 Sqft
- Surrounded by Pinons and situated in the foothills of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains, is this stunning, custom Pueblo-style home, nestled on 10 private heavily treed acres. The moment you enter the property, the vista views of the Galisteo Mesa and silhouettes of the Jemez and Sandia mountains take your breath and the enchantment begins. Its wood beamed, open concept kitchen, dining and living area is centered with a large cozy fireplace, for romantic evenings, while relaxing with a glass of wine, or entertaining f ...
- 40B Likely Rd, Santa Fe, NM 87508
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 4032 Sqft
- Located on 8 acres in Arroyo Hondo, Santa Fe's premier equestrian community, this spacious, beautiful three bedroom plus study home features stylish open living, dining and entertaining spaces. Three downstairs patios and an upstairs deck look out to dramatic views of the Sandia, Jemez and Ortiz Mountains. Additional features include a temperature controlled wine room, soaring ceilings in the living, dining and kitchen areas, a large country style kitchen and an irrigated, landscaped front courtyard. Plentiful wind ...